10/02/2009

Embodying Reality Within: Inner Change in a New Political Era

Gerald Virtbauer has kindly allowed me to reprint his commentary, Embodying Reality Within: Inner Change in a New Political Era. From a Buddhist perspective, Dr. Virtbauer discusses the question of change in an individual and social context. I am embarrassed to admit that he sent this to me several months ago, but I discovered it buried in my inbox and realized that I neglected to post it. My apologies to you, Dr. Virtbauer.

In a similar vein, I have begun to get caught up with updating the Research and Teaching Exchange. If you sent information to me but have not seen it added, please try again. I have not made my goal in updating the website as regularly as I hope. Sometimes our labors of love must wait for, well, other labors.

No comments: